Winter Makers Market - December
Saturday December 10th 11 - 6 & Sunday December 11th 11 - 4 with lunch from 12
Eight Carmarthenshire makers, spanning the disciplines of paper and print, wood, textiles and ceramics will be returning to Wright’s for a warm and bustling pre-Christmas market.
Combine lunch or coffee and cake with a chance to meet and buy from some of our favourite local makers:
- hand printed and painted cards, brooches, prints and models from Frost & Kin
- waxed canvas bags and small leather accessories from Ruralkind
- ceramic tableware and collectors pieces from Tim Lake
- clothing and accessories in Welsh wool and Irish linen from Carpenter & Cloth
- textile art pieces, pendants and brooches from Rosie Lake plant dyed wool yarns from Nellie & Eve
As well as meeting the makers, you will find a shop full of festive food, fresh and local produce, Wright’s baking and preserves, along with books, home wares and more. Celebrate the year with some special gifts and unique treasures from the hills and hands of Carmarthenshire.
Learn more about Christmas and the New Year at Wright's.