Christmas at Wright's
We're geared up for Christmas and the New Year with a shop full of festive tipples, our Christmas Puddings and chutneys and jams, local and organic meat, cheese, fruit and vegetables and store cupboard favourites, plus gifts and items for the home and garden and Christmas cards including our own with artist Pete Fowler. We'll are also baking our festive Bara Brith made with Penderyn whisky and Gwenyn Gruffydd honey and these are also available on Click & Collect.
Our cafè menu marks the season with winter warmers like soup and stew, classic puddings, mulled apple juice and wine and beer specials. The Pork Belly Cubano is on the menu every day we're open 'til Christmas.
Pre-order local and organic produce, Wright's bakes and cakes, wine and beer and much more for Christmas for collection on Christmas Eve.
See our upcoming events here.
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
Here's our opening hours for the Christmas and New Year period for the shop and cafè. We have decided to open between Christmas and New Year. More details on what we've got planned soon!
- Wednesday 22nd December 12-6 *Extra day open*
- Thursday 23rd December 12-6
- Friday 24th December (Christmas Eve) 10-4 *Early opening*
- Saturday 25th December (Christmas Day) Closed
- Closed Sunday 26th December (Boxing Day) Closed
- Monday 27th December Closed
- Tuesday 28th December Closed
- Wednesday 29th December Closed
- Thursday 30th December 12-6
- Friday 31st December (New Year's Eve) 12-6
- Saturday 1st January (New Year's Day) 12-6
- Sunday 2nd January 12-4